Any communication or material you provide to us, whether received online, electronically, otherwise collected by or submitted to us, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes our property and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, market, research, development of prospect lists, project planning, broadcast, posting and marketing, among other things.
Information We Collect
At some sections of the Website, only persons who provide us with the requested information will be able to obtain information or otherwise participate in the Website’s activities, Services, and offerings.
To help us tailor the Website to the needs and interests of our visitors, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect various types of information about you, your equipment, browsing actions and patterns that do not identify you personally, such as the products you purchase, the Services you use, the frequency of such purchase and uses, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using, the domain name of your Internet service provider, the length of time you spend on the Website, which pages you visited within the Website, which site you visited before coming to ours and which site you accessed when you left the Website.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We aggregate the information collected from visitors of the Website to track overall visitor traffic patterns. This aggregated non-personally identifiable information allows us to develop statistics that are helpful to understanding how our visitors use the Website. We use this aggregated information to monitor, maintain and improve the functionality and content of the Website, making it more responsive to the needs of our visitors. We may also use the non-personally identifiable information for the enhancement, operation, management or maintenance of the Website, in connection with developing and operating new websites and for historical, statistical, scientific or other purposes. We reserve the right to use, sell and assign for any and all purposes all non-personally identifiable information; and you authorize us to use, sell and assign, for any and all purposes, all non-personally identifiable information.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Collection of Information by Third Party Sites
Unsubscribing and Opting-Out
If you have opted-in to receive status updates regarding our products or Services, you may opt-out, at any time, from receiving any such status update by selecting the appropriate option on your profile located on the Website.
We will maintain procedures consistent with applicable law for you to gain access to your Personal Information and, when appropriate, correct, change or delete any such Personal Information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of California, the CCPA grants you the following specific rights regarding your Personal Information. In compliance with California law, we provide California residents with certain information and access upon request. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by these requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
You have the right to submit a verifiable consumer request (“Consumer Request”) that we disclose the following to you in a readily useable format covering the 12 month period preceding your request:
- The categories of Personal Information we have collected about you;
- The categories of data collection sources of the Personal Information we have collected about you;
- Our business or commercial purpose(s) for collecting Personal Information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information;
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you; and
- The categories of Personal Information we have disclosed for a business purpose.
We are not required to retain any information about you if it is only used for a one-time transaction and would not be maintained in the ordinary course of business. We also are not required to reidentify Personal Information if it is not already stored in the manner above, nor are we required to provide the Personal Information to you more than twice in a 12 month period.
If you would like to know if we have disclosed Personal Information about you to specific third parties, you may also email contact us at constituentvoice.com/support to receive information about the categories of Personal Information that we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. You may receive the names and addresses of those third parties, and you may request this information for the year prior to your request. Note that these particular requests may only be made once per calendar year. Additionally, please be aware that only sharing activities required by California law will be included in our response to your Consumer Request.
In response to your written request, we will provide you with a notice describing the cost-free means to opt-out of our sharing your Personal Information with third parties with whom we do not share the same brand name, if the third-party will use such information for its direct marketing purposes.
You have the right to request that we delete any Personal Information that we have collected from you and direct service providers to do the same. However, we are not required to comply with a request to delete, if it is necessary for us to retain the Personal Information in order to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information;
- Provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, take all necessary and appropriate steps to mitigate current and future risk or prosecute those responsible for such activities;
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.);
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with legal obligations; or
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
You have the right to be free from discrimination when you exercise your consumer rights under the CCPA, including by us not:
- Denying you goods or Services;
- Charging you a different price or rate for goods or Services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties;
- Providing you a different level of quality of goods or Services; or
- Suggesting that you may receive a different rate for goods or Services or a difference level or quality of goods or Services.
In order to exercise your rights, you must submit a Consumer Request, which must then be verified. Generally, in order to verify your requests, we will compare the Personal Information we have about you to pieces of Personal Information we will request in the course of processing your request. The Personal Information required for verification may include your name, email address, phone number, shipping address, or the date of your last purchase from us. We will deliver a response to you within 45 days of receiving the verifiable Consumer Request. Verifiable Consumer Requests may be submitted through one of the following methods:
- Call us at (202) 964-0336; or
- Submit a request via email at constituentvoice.com/support entitled “Consumer Request.”
You may appoint an authorized agent to submit Consumer Requests on your behalf. Should you choose to do so, for your and our protection, we will require you to verify your identity directly with us and directly confirm that you have provided the authorized agent permission to submit the Consumer Request. Should your authorized agent fail to submit proof that he or she have been authorized to act on your behalf, we will deny the Consumer Request.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act).
We reserve the right to transfer any and all information that we collect from visitors, or that we otherwise collect concerning or in connection with the Website, including Personal Information, to a third party in the event of a sale or other transfer of assets or of any portion of our business. In the event we enter a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your Personal Information may be among the assets transferred.
Changes to the Policy
Consent to Processing of Personal Data in United States
The Website, Content and Services are intended for users in the United States. If you are visiting the Website from a location outside the United States including, without limitation, the European Economic Area, your connection will be through servers located in the United States. All information you receive from the Website will be created on servers located in the United States, and all information you provide will be maintained on web servers and systems located within the United States. The data protection laws in the United States might not be the same as those in your country. Accordingly, your Personal Information may be transferred outside of the country where you reside or are located, including to countries that may not or do not provide the same level of protection for your Personal Information. By using and accessing our Website, users who reside or are located in countries outside of the United States agree and consent to the transfer to storage and processing of Personal Information on servers located outside of the country where they reside, and that the protection of such information may be different than required under the laws of their residence or location.
Copyright © 2023 Constituent Voice LLC. All rights reserved.